Terms and Privacy
In using this Website you agree to all such terms, conditions and notices.
We share information and services available, to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, privacy stated here.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions and Privacy at any time, without notice, with updates on this visible for you on this page.
The use of this Website is subject to the following terms:
Exclusion of Liability
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this Website.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on this Website meet your requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any external links on this Website are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Website without the prior consent of the Website owner.
- None of the material contained on the Website may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of O&L. Violation of this may result in penalties.
- O&L is committed to protecting your privacy, and will only use the information that is collected about you for the purpose of their own database. Your details are strictly private.
- We will only share your details with prior consent from you.
- O&L may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to this Website. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
- O&L neither collects nor has access to any ‘sensitive personal data’ as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.